I’m late, I’m late for a very important date! It’s the TTOT linkup brought to you by the kind host Wakefield Doctrine and I have five minutes before the link closes so here it goes!
1. I’m thankful for date nights that are long overdue.
2. I’m grateful for great food and great company.
3. I’m grateful for my amazing sister who drove 4 hours to see that my husband and I could have our date night.
4. I’m grateful for walks by the river with my sister and my son’s. And watching her loveable dog Oliver swimming and chasing my kids.
4. I’m grateful for the sunny days, spring flowers, and the smell of BBQ’s grilling in the air.
5. I’m thankful for awesome friends and a killer rock band that kept me dancing into the night.
6. I’m grateful for lots of love and hugs from my kids who had a chance to miss us and be grateful themselves.
7. I’m thankful for the first slice of watermelon that always denotes the start of warmer summer filled days ahead.
8. I’m thankful for the book I’m published in and sharing copies with my friends and family. Who wants one to add to their collection? ?
9. I’m thankful for the love and respect I received on World Autism day when I shared publicly that my youngest son was diagnosed with autism.
10. I’m thankful that I was able to share my list of gratitude today and that I have such loving and loyal readers.