Ten things of thankful-Sunday dreaming
I’m late, I’m late for a very important date! It’s the TTOT linkup brought to you by the kind host Wakefield Doctrine and I have five minutes before the link closes so here it goes!
1. I’m thankful for date nights that are long overdue.
2. I’m grateful for great food and great company.
3. I’m grateful for my amazing sister who drove 4 hours to see that my husband and I could have our date night.
4. I’m grateful for walks by the river with my sister and my son’s. And watching her loveable dog Oliver swimming and chasing my kids.
4. I’m grateful for the sunny days, spring flowers, and the smell of BBQ’s grilling in the air.
5. I’m thankful for awesome friends and a killer rock band that kept me dancing into the night.
6. I’m grateful for lots of love and hugs from my kids who had a chance to miss us and be grateful themselves.
7. I’m thankful for the first slice of watermelon that always denotes the start of warmer summer filled days ahead.
8. I’m thankful for the book I’m published in and sharing copies with my friends and family. Who wants one to add to their collection? ?
9. I’m thankful for the love and respect I received on World Autism day when I shared publicly that my youngest son was diagnosed with autism.
10. I’m thankful that I was able to share my list of gratitude today and that I have such loving and loyal readers.
28 thoughts on “Ten things of thankful-Sunday dreaming”
Good save… 😉
I missed the linkup by two minutes because my phone froze! Oh well I still published because I love the act of being thankful for my blessings. ?
Stupid forgetting brains!! Ah well, you got it out there in the end. I would honestly forget my head if weren’t screwed on and I really mean that!!
My brain is so full of everyone’s schedules that I need digital and paper reminders to let me know what I’m doing daily. ?
I guess we could just say we’re so brilliant that our brain’s are already full of retaining all the information. My filing cabinet in my mind is full and needs an overhaul in the form of a vacation. ?
Absolutely. Alternatively we could behave like Sherlock and have a Mind Palace where every thing is remembered and locked away……
Oh wow yes that would be fabulous, I like the way you think! ?
That’s place is inspiring a blog post. I’ll have to check my filing cabinet and see what I come up with. ?
Go for it!
I sure will thank you. ?
Lots of things to be grateful for. Smiles.
Thank you Amoa it was a wonderful weekend of gratitude. ?
Loving so much to read your thankfulness journal! And… I can’t wait the day when you will write that you are grateful for your new published book <3
Oh M.C. you always know just what I need to see and read to jump start my day! Thank you so much I’m excited for that day too. ?❤️?
While I was writing the previous comment, an idea hit my brain 🙂 . What if you choose some of your online articles and… form your first to be published book? You write great. Your already wrote a lot. Put them together, add the front and back pages and… voila :). (just in case that you wonder… “voila” is one of the very few French words that I know. But makes me look smarter :-))))). Means “this is it” )
I love your idea of blogging my book! I write all the time and I literally have three books on the go at the moment. I started out with my first and second last year and now I want to write another. I need direction and your expertise. I will send you a longer more well thought out plan as soon as I get some time alone tonight. Voila I love your brilliant and beautiful mind. ?❤️⭐️
This is great. Can’t wait to read your email! And can’t wait to see your name as a published author.
That will be an exciting day. Unfortunately I have sick kids and my time was spent looking after them last night. I will work on my plan of attack of procrastination later today. ?
Don’t overwork yourself <3 It's a perfect time for anything. Let the Universe guide that moment. Hugs and… keeping an eye on you, my dearest friend! <3
I’m doing my best about not letting myself get overwhelmed. I had a two hour nap yesterday to get back to firing on all cylinders. ?❤️
That’s a great list, and so annoying that your phone froze at the crucial second! I’m so glad you got to go out and enjoy yourself a few times this week, and all that lovely connecting! Delicious.
Also, HOORAY for being published, and for people responding with acceptance and compassion when you told them about your son 😀
Thank you so much it was frustrating but I’m glad I still posted it. It was so much to have some date night fun. The band I saw was amazing and I was pinning and sharing how much they rock. It was a day full of love when I shared my son’s journey. I was nervous as I’ve been judged in the past I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. Knowing that in a book for all time is the best feeling! ❤️
That’s brilliant 😀
Thank you ?
Thank you for your follow
See you on the other side of creativity
As always Sheldon
You’re most welcome thank you for following me as well. ?