Happy Sunday to you all, it’s been a busy week trying to pack a lot in before its back to school. I have a lot to share so buckle up it might be a bumpy ride to my bucket of thankfuls. So here I am linking up with Lizzi’s TTOT and happy to be doing so. ?
3. I’m thankful for hiking in the beautiful trails and feeling the power of nature and it’s effects on my psyche.
5. I’m thankful for all the paperwork completed for my son to file for funding. This will help to acquire a therapy team for him at preschool. It’s been a long road thus far, but knowing it’s coming to a successful completion makes me happy.
6. I’m thankful for my phone working and being able to complete my blog post for TTOT linkup. I feel something missing when I’m not part of this gratitude gang.
8. I’m thankful for reconnecting with a friend I love dearly and have missed. It’s a beautiful gift when everything flows just right when you spend time talking about how much you enjoy each other’s company.
10. I’m thankful for sharing my words through submissions, poetry, photography and having them received with gratitude. Just thinking of it brings a smile to my face. ??