It’s Sunday and the day I linkup with a beautiful group of thankful people TTOT with Lizzi. Since I started this reflective post my life has grown and changed for the better. I’ve begun to appreciate more of what I’ve worked hard for instead of what I need, want, and should have. This has been a very special eye opening experience and I’ve learned more about myself as the result. Connecting with like minded people have filled my heart with appreciation for their own level of gratitude and how it connects to my own. Because in the end we are all connected with our thread of human spirit. Now onto to my week of thank you’s ?
1. I’m so thankful for a happy and productive week. My oldest son was in camp and learning about the values of the bible, kindness, and how important it is to have God in his life.
2. I’m thankful that I was able to connect with the camps leaders that have made a difference in my son’s life. Knowing he was excited to see then each day and learning bible verses and proverbs made me so happy and grateful. ?
3. I’m thankful that my youngest son was able to attend a camp of his own. And he’s able to reconnect with his respite worker, and we met some other parents with children with special needs. ?
4. I’m thankful for beautiful summer weather it was a late start with cooler temperatures in May. Waking up to see the sunshine truly is my elixir in life.
5. I’m thankful for the sunshine but today I’m also grateful for the rain. It has been needed with 34 out of control forest fires in my province.
6. I’m thankful for the love of my husband. He’s my soft place to fall at the end of a long day, and my biggest and best, cheerleader in my life. ❤️
7. I’m thankful for my children, we hit the jackpot having them join our couple and create a beautiful family. Their laughter, smiles, and I love you’s fill me with so much love and pride it brings tears to my eyes. ?
8. I’m thankful for early morning and late night hot tub soaks. It feels so good to relax and let those bubbles and massaging jets revamp my tired body and rejuvenate my spirit. ?
9. I’m thankful for keeping consistent with my fitness goals. I’m close to completing my fifth fitness challenge and I’m losing weight and gaining strength with each obstacle I face. ?
10. I’m thankful for being published again this week! This time for my poetry at Blu Sky Collective I’m very proud of myself as I usually write that for my blog. ?
Please help share in that reader love and check out all the wonderful thankful people that link up each week. ?