Another week to celebrate my thankfulness for all things wonderful in my life. Without further ado, on with the gratitude. ?
1. I’m thankful that I had a wonderful Canada day celebrating with my family. We took in the festivities in not one but two parks and enjoyed music, love, laughter, and fireworks in a sea of red and white.
2. I’m thankful that I was able to get my daily workouts in even though the weather was hot and dry. I start earlier in the day and it makes all the difference with my energy and stamina to keep up with my busy kids.
3. I’m thankful that I had a lovely weekend away celebrating my nieces wedding. There really couldn’t have been a better day and venue for a wedding on a mountain top!
4. I’m grateful that my kids took to each new experience they encountered this week with joy and discovery. From riding the chairlift, standing on a mountain top, being still and quiet so everyone could enjoy the wedding vows, taking the trip back and forth from home, hotels, and back home again.
5. I’m grateful for all the time I spent laughing, loving, and enjoying my family’s company. My siblings are a really wonderful group of people collectively with a sense of humour, intelligence, and kindness. I’m very proud to be part of that circle of love.
6. I’m grateful for the beautiful weather, mountain top views, nature, sunshine, and God’s blessings to enjoy and appreciate it all.
7. I’m thankful for new friends made, old ones rekindled, and family’s getting together to celebrate a couple in love.
8. I’m thankful for hotels late in the night for weary travellers, room service for a hungry family, and hot showers after a long tiring day.
9. I’m thankful for completing all my work tasks for Bloggy Throwback, even with scant amounts of wifi. And for being featured and published myself as a writer. You can check it out Here.
10. I’m thankful for the love of my husband who treated us to a wonderful weekend. Who did all the driving, booked the hotel rooms, and allowed me to stay and enjoy the wedding while he stayed back in the room with our children. Love and hugs for being my pot of gold at the end of rainbow. ❤️
Time to link up and share that thankful bucket of gratitude and love. ?