It’s been a busy and fun week with the end of school and all the exciting things for my son’s to do. I’m thankful I can share them here with you today.
1. I’m thankful for the friends I made in the parenting support group I attended. It was so wonderful to get to know and bond with them through our parenting experiences. ?
2. I’m thankful for the last day of school and sharing ice cream with my kids on a hot day. The look on their happy faces was enough to put up with the boob sweat that accumulated with sitting in the sun. ?
3. I’m thankful for late night movie nights on Friday’s and cuddles with my family in my big king sized bed. ?
4. I’m thankful for sleeping in on Saturdays when I’m up late on Friday’s. Even my kids slept in and weren’t my 8:00 am wake up call. ?
5. I’m thankful for a clean home, fresh smelling laundry, and frozen ice cream from my brand new fridge! ?
6. I’m thankful for beers, BBQ’s, and my boys giggling and having a water gun fight. ?
7. I’m thankful for strangers who’ve become friends, and friends who’ve become family. It makes the world a less lonely place when you find your tribe. ?
8. I’m thankful for my son’s amazing report card that he brought home this week. I’m so proud he’s gone from being bullied in the beginning year to being very well liked and respected at the end. ❤️
9. I’m thankful for love, laughter, hugs, and compassion. Like the Beatles said all we need is love. ??
10. I’m thankful for fresh baked pies, book club, and discussing a funny book. It feels so good to have something I love and cherish in my life again. ?
This has been my contribution to the Ten Things of Thankful (TTOT) linkup with Lizzi and her wonderful tribe. Please come check up the shiny happy people that inspire me each week. ❤️