Here it is my time of the week to express my thankfulness. I think we should be thankful every time we wake up breathing. Today I celebrate with Lizzi and her kindness family for TTOT reaching its two year anniversary! Kindness and thankfulness should be spread everywhere and I’ll jump on that VW bus and start promoting that daily! I’ve been participating for three weeks now in this very special linkup and it’s my happy place to be in the blogosphere. So without further ado onto the link up. ?
1. I’m thankful for my gorgeous, goofy boys who make me laugh out loud with their ridiculous antics. If I’m having a day filled with sadness they lift me up with laughter.
2. I’m thankful that I had a wonderful time on my son’s field trip to the zoo. I got to be a parent volunteer in his group and get to know some of his classmates that I don’t talk to regularly. I also got to see how well liked my son is. Being the new kid on the block a year ago was a difficult struggle for him and us. So seeing him thriving in his classroom environment made me so proud. ❤️
3. I’m thankful that my week without having a functioning fridge is over. I made do with a little bar fridge until our new one was delivered yesterday. You don’t realize how important those amenities are until you lose the use of a much needed appliance. Here’s to solid ice cream and ice cubes again. ?
4. I’m thankful for reaching out to a friend when I was struggling to find my smile. Sometimes it’s within those vulnerable moments we find our greatest strengths.
5. I’m thankful for another successful Bloggy Throwback on the Original Bunker Punks website. Each week I see more bloggers linking up reading and sharing some wonderful talent. This amazing site is finally getting it’s name out there. I’m so proud to be a part of something so fresh, fun, and fabulous. This was the first site I was ever published on and now I’m helping to make it a big success. ?
5. I’m thankful for working hard on my self care by getting my daily workout in. All the support I’ve received on my fitness journey makes me feel so grateful.
6. I’m thankful no matter how far I move away from my Mommy group we’re still a special part of each other lives. Only a phone call, text, FaceTime, and message away from each other. ?
7. I’m so grateful to my awesome friend Punk Rock Papa for letting me be part of the OBP. I started running Bloggy Throwback a month ago and watching it grow has been a great source of pride. This special friend and I connected through our words, our hearts, and our families. He’s like my brother from another Mother. I love him and his wonderful family so much. ❤️
8. I’m thankful for the sunshine and spending time with my family. It really is the elixir in my life, besides wine. ?
9. I’m thankful for my ability to tell a story. I have always believed we all have one to share. And when I close my eyes at night all the blog ideas, characters dialogue, and sentence structure come dancing through my head. I love being creative and jotting those gems down before they disappear with the moon beams.
10. I’m thankful for being safe, warm, fed, and loved. Without these basic needs I would be struggling like many are in the world. I’m grateful I can help the ones I can, and that God has blessed me abundantly with my family to love.