It’s my favourite time of the week to link up for Lizzi’s TTOT blog hop. I’m so happy I’m able to participate as I had some WordPress app issues and my post kept getting “eaten” or not being able to upload pictures. Frustrating to say the least, but all is well and I’m back baby! ?
1. I’m thankful for being able to admit my pain was a heavy burden and I reached out to friends. I was received with so much love, warmth, and kindness I had wished I had done it sooner.
2. I’m thankful for memories I have of my beloved friend that passed away recently. Even though I’ve experienced grief so thick it’s felt like quicksand, I have loving memories to hold onto to, and a connection with her family. ❤️
3. I’m thankful I’ve been brave and ventured out of my comfort zone and made some new wonderful friends. It started out as a mystery friend in a Facebook group where I got to spend the last 3 months corresponding with her through cards, letters, and little gifts. The best part was I was a mystery to her and I made my big reveal a week ago. We exchanged texts and met up the next day. We found out we only live less than an hour away from each other. ?
3. I’m thankful I have a beautiful home, a hard working husband, and really amazing children. They have loved me through my pain, tears, and grief with their love, laughter, and smiles. ❤️
4. I’m thankful that the weather has changed and warmer days and nights are upon us. I was able to get some yard work and some planting done while enjoying the sun.
5. I’m thankful for when I’m feeling lonely I just have to reach out and someone will be there. Whether that’s online, in person, or at the end of my phone. There’s comfort in knowing that when I feel really sad and out of sorts.
6. I’m thankful for my family for without them I wouldn’t feel strong enough to keep fighting through my struggles. They lift me up on angel wings when I forget how to fly.
7. I’m thankful for the sound of my children’s laughter. Hearing it as it wraps our home echoing in happiness and intensity, is like music to my ears.
8. I’m thankful for the people I have in my life filling it with love, laughter, support, and understanding. You all fill my nightly and daily prayers with gratitude for being a part of my happiness.
9. I’m thankful for old friendships being renewed again. I spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone last night catching up with a childhood friend I’ve known and loved for 30 years. We have recently moved closer to one another in the last year, and I’m so excited for our family’s to connect. ?
10. I’m thankful for all you dear readers that come here each week to read my stories and comment and appreciate what I have to say. You make this the best part of my day, next to cuddles with my family. Thank you so much for filling my love bucket to the brim. ❤️
This has been my submission to Lizzi’s TTOT I’m so thankful for wonderful her and her tribe that have welcomed me into not just a blog hop but a new way of thinking and appreciating everything in my life. ??