House of A Writer

Welcome to my blog where I share my special needs parenting journey with my heart, truth, and love, one story at a time. ❤️

Writer’s Quotes Wednesday

on 5 May 2015

Today I was inspired by my super boy and this is my submission to Silverthreading. Please check out her talent and all the creative bloggers who link up. Thank you. ?

17 Responses to “Writer’s Quotes Wednesday ”

1. amommasview says:

We all carry a little super hero deep inside, right? Just a matter of allowing this hero to shine! Love this post!

2. That is just adorable! Thank you so much. I included you in last week’s group as I am just finishing the post. Is this little guy yours? I love this post! <3

3. I’m puffing my chest up a little after reading this 😉 Us mamas all carry the superhero gene! Thanks for reminding me on a day I feel like I’m not getting it right at all!

• jsackmom says:

Awe sweetie I’m so glad that you’re doing that and feeling inspired. Yes we sure do carry that gene, it just gets buried under daily life. You rock and you make the world a better place by being in it. ???

4. imanikel says:

He really does look cool. And I love the “one super moment at a time”

• jsackmom says:

Thank you so much. He loves the super heroes and probably the only child that can quote lines from the movies verbatim. ??

• imanikel says:

Wow! That’s really great you know. Too bad, he has competition down here. It seems their times has put them in a position to learn the lines and the songs. Mine repeats the lines before they say it. He (your son) is really a super cool hero!

5. Janice Wald says:

Hi Jeanne,
    I was looking for the like button. Do you have one?
    Janice